Thursday, September 25

Following the Crowd

So yes I am following the crowd and starting by very own blog. I am really hoping that I will be able to use this tool to update my family and friends of the daily happenings in the Erdmanczyk Household. And hopefully share pictures more often this way as well. We will see how it goes! I am hoping that I can do this on a regular basis. Now that I am a stay at home mom I now have a little more time and access to a computer.

Thanks to my lovely parents I will be able to spend almost all of next week with just my hubby! Which is really needed. My parents are going to take both the boys on Saturday. We are going to meet just outside of Chicago. I must say I am really excited yet very scared as well. I have never let Quilon go for that many days, he is only 3 months old. But I know that this time alone with Seth will be really good for us. So if anybody wants to ride out to Chicago on Saturday with me that would be really great!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment