Friday, July 10

Reflecting

I am sitting here thinking about the day I just had.

A day to do NOTHING!

We slept in till 8:30...That is late for our house unfortunetly. Well Seth didn't get to.

We stayed in our PJ's all day. Once again Seth didn't get to do that either. Poor guy had to work.

We, meaning myself, Ike, and Q, lounged around all day. We played in the new tunnel toy, played with our shoes (cuz really how is that not fun!), I uploaded music to iTunes, listened to music, danced, and washed dishes. And I made my bed. That is it. Oh, Ike and I watched Big Brother. I forgot that it started Thursday. Ike didn't get to watch any TV except for Big Brother...I know I know he is learning such great things from the TV he can watch. I also found this really fun new template for the blog.

That is all we did. But it was a great day.

Oh yeah! We also made dinner for some friends who just had a baby! So I guess that was productive. I hope they liked the meal. It was the first time I ever made it. I did make enough for my family too. We liked it. But hopefully the new Momma and Daddy did!

Now that I am sitting here at work I am wishing I was still at home in my PJ's doing nothing. But now I am doing nothing at work behind my desk. But I guess the bright side is I get paid to do nothing here!

2 comments:

  1. ilove having days when I do nothing but than reality shows up and I got to get up to do stuff. I enjoy your blogging. It keeps me connected to you and my boys. Miss ya and love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete