Monday, February 8

And Soon there will be 3!

I am having another one!?!

Have I forgotten what hell it was once I brought Q home? Did I forgot how the transition to two children was really hard on me? Have I forgotten how my once really sweet listening obeying little Ike turned into a MONSTER once his new brother joined our family?

I must have!

But it is all worth it! And I am willing to do it all over again.
This time will hopefully go lots smoother. I am not holding my breath though.

I think Seth has brainwashed me into this. He always reminds me how much I love being pregnant and how I truly enjoy the whole birthing process too. If it were up to Seth I would have been pregnant with my third long ago!

It is a good think that I have a really helpful husband when it comes to the kids. Otherwise there would be NO way I would even considered having more. I am married to a great man that is a GREAT father too..

We are all really excited about our growing family.
Well all that understand anyways. Q is out of the loop.