Tuesday, August 16

Summer Lovin'

Things that I am loving right now:

1. Potato Salad and Broccoli Salad that my mother-in-law makes me. Yummy!

2. My fat easy going baby.

3. Big Brother. Every summer it's my smutty tv fix.

4. My hubby who works extra hard so I can stay home with the off spring.

5. A free pool pass. Perks of the hubby's job!

6. Green beans from my backyard.

7. Boys who play all day in their undies outside. Boys as in my children not random boys.

8. Nights where I can sleep in my big comfy bed with the windows open letting in a cool breeze.

9. Swim lessons with the boys and many of their friends.

10. Netflix streaming.

11. Bike rides with the whole family. Even if I am out of shape and carrying 50+ pounds of dead weight children.

12. Watching little people playing T-Ball. So cute!!! (All should come to Ike's last game this next Monday!)

13. Grilling.

14. Staying out late(r).

And finally:
15. That summer is ending so I can send Ike off to Kindergarten!




No comments:

Post a Comment