Sunday, March 18

I'd never....

1.) thought I'd find out I am having a girl,
2.) thought I'd be hanging laundry on the line to dry,
3.) thought I'd let my children play in the water table,
4.) thought I'd ever let the boys make a water slide,
5.) thought I'd be shaving me legs every other day,
6.) thought I'd wish to have the air conditioner on,
7.) thought I would have sweat so much as I have,
8.) thought I'd be bit my a mosquito,
9.) thought I'd drive with the windows all open,
10.) thought I'd be walking to church,

All by the middle of March! I can't say I'm not enjoying all that I've been able to do. (Well, maybe not the shaving my legs every other day. I thought I still had a month or two of shaving like one or twice a month.) I have been loving it! But let's just hope this great weather doesn't mean a crazy hot summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment