Sunday, June 14

Don't let this cute little face fool you.....

I think that my 3 year old toddler is turning into a monster. What have I done? I try to teach him good things. But he is only learning bad things. AHHHHH!!!!

I don't know what to do with him these days. He is like a puppy that is couped up all day.

But the thing is Ikers isn't couped up ever. He is just all of a sudden so hyper and full of energy and I don't think he knows what to do with it all. So he decides to act out.

NOT FUN!!!!

He thinks that pulling/pushing his little brother to the floor is a great new game. Or just stepping on him. Well Quilon most times isn't to fond of Ikes new way of playing. Ike thinks that it is really fun to yank any and every little thing that Quilon finds exploring out of his fat little hands. And the hitting!!! Ike has all a sudden decided that he can hit.

I THINK NOT!!!!!

Little does Ikers know that someday Quilon is going to beat the snot out of him. And that day where Q will be able to beat his big brother up is coming fast.

I just wish my Ikers was still nice and sweet. Where did that child go to?

I want him back!

1 comment: