Sunday, June 28

Hello Death.....

Wow! That is all I can say.....Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson then Billy Mays!
What the junk.

The first two I don't know much about but Michael and Billy. OH MY!!!

THE KING OF POP.

What more do you say than that.

Yes Michael in his later years was a bit on the crazy side. Do I agree with his actions....NO!
But have I forgoten what great things he did for music or dance for that matter....NO!
How can you?
Some say that the bad out weighs his good.
I am not the one who got to do his JUDGING
.
GOD did.

I wasn't there when all the crazy stories cam out about him.
What I do know, is that he at one point was amazing.
I enjoy many of is songs. He was a true Artist!

Now to Billy.

Mr. Yeller

But oh how I enjoyed his show Pitchman on Discovery.
He was one of the best Pitchmen in the Industry.

Yes he yelled to sell products.

It worked!

Two great entertainers gone

1 comment:

  1. I also have a co-working that passed away on Friday of a hart attack. It was very unexpected. It's going to leave a huge void at the farm. All the death is a little unnerving. I'm glad I know where I'm going. Did they? That's a scary thought.

    ReplyDelete