Friday, August 28

Raw Milk




So I am trying Raw Milk.

Not really me but the kids are. I will someday.

What is Raw Milk you might ask? Well it is milk straight from the cow. Never been homogenized or pasteurized.

Crazy I know, right?

Well as you might remember we were having issues with milk with my little guy Q. Crying late at night to do it and having pooping problems. We tried soy milk and Lactaid milk. Both of which seemed to help. However I just had an issue with it being overly messed with. It is milk.....you know the fresh stuff that is to be good for you.

Then I did some more research and found about Raw Milk and how it could possibly help Q out.

And what do you know??? It has. The kid has not screamed from having it at all. And he can poo with no problems too! And he loves it. As does Ike.

You might also be wondering why I just don't use dairy with Q. Well I feel like he has to love it just as I do. So I just couldn't let him not have any.

I am still learning about using Raw Milk but I will learn with time I am sure.

***UPDATE***
I tried the milk. We had pancakes for dinner and I figured that it was a perfect time to try it. Surprisingly it was really good. It is a little thicker than I like but it was creamy and tasty! I totally recommend it!