Saturday, August 22

Vaca

We went a few weeks ago on our first family vacation with the four of us. Well the four of us plus my parents, sister and her hubby. We went to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

We went as far as the road would take us.

Literally.

We went to Ft. Wilkons State Park in Copper Harbor, MI.

It was a really great and relaxing week.

Here are a few of the many pictures that I took. It was just so beautiful up there.

Some of the BEAUTIFUL scenery

And some more of the beauty up there

Ike and Papa fishing and of course a family shot

Q took a swim and Ike with Uncle Bobby

I am so thankful that we were able to go away for a week with my whole family.
It was truly a blessing for us.

We didn't really do a thing. And that is what was so great about the whole week.
I even read a book in just a few days. (If you know me that is not something that I do)

We really hope that we get to go somewhere all together almost every summer.
I hope so!