Monday, October 13

The Great Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday the whole family went to The Great Pumpkin Patch. By the whole family I mean Seth, his parents, his sister and her hubby and little girl, I ke , Quilon, and I. So really the whole family. Ike had such a blast. He got to feed goats, play on tractors , and go out in the pumpkin fields. We also tortured Quilon by trying to do different poses with him. They didn't really work out as you can see by the pictures below, but we all had fun!


Daddy and Ike feeding goats.


Just chillin in the pumpkin patch


Hiding in the pumpkins or at least trying


The Begining of the torture

More torture for poor Quilon

2 comments:

  1. LOL... this is daja voo of what Sarah did to Quilon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I guess I can't give her a hard time for what she did to my kids anymore cuz I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete