Thursday, October 23

They Just Keep Growing

So it has been about a month now that I have been staying home with my boys. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It was one of the best decision that I think I have ever made was to stay home with my kids. I am loving it so much! I was really hoping that once I started staying home with my little guys that they would seem like they were not growing up so fast. Boy was that a stupid thought. They are not slowing down at all! But my thought was I see them more I won't think they are changing that fast as when I only got to see them a few hours a day. I think maybe they are changing much faster now.

Ike is starting to have chores and having to help me out a lot more while I am doing other things around the house. Every time I unload the dishwasher he is in charge of putting away the silverware. He also does many other things around the house too.....
He helps feed Quilon sometimes when I am making dinner,
that is sometimes really interesting.


Ike also gets to make his own sandwiches!
Peanut butter, Nutela, and Cheese. Yummy!

Ike's new favorite thing to do is play Guitar Hero
with the Twins.

Quilon is growing like crazy these days. He is just shy of four months old by like a week. We think that he weighs close to 18lbs already!! What a beast he is. He is laughing all the time these days. It is so great to hear. He loves it when Ike "plays" with him too. It is so sweet. Quilon is soooo close to rolling over. He will soon I am sure.
Laughing and drooling away!

Quilon ate cereal for the first time last night and he loved it!

1 comment: