Friday, February 27

3 days and counting

Oh man has life been crazy. We totally move into our very own house on March 2. In case you didn't know that is like this Monday. Which is only 3 days away!!!!! I cant even believe it. It just seems so unreal to me. But I am ever so excited.

We have boxes in almost ever single room of the house. And the front porch of where we currently live is filled with boxes too. I have so much stuff and I haven't even owned my own house before. But stuff just accumulates no matter what I guess.

I must say I am nervous about signing my life away to the bank. They will no own me for the next 30 years!! SCARY!!! But I know that it is so worth it. I did ask Seth last night if he thinks we should do it. He of course thought I was crazy and said of course we should!

I really hope that the boys transition well. Poor little Ikers this is going to be his 4th move in the past 2 years. But it will be his last....well until he gets kicked out for being 21 and still living with me. And I am sure that Q will love not sleeping in my closet anymore. (He was sleeping with Ike in his room but neither one slept well so we moved him to the closet. It is a big closet.)

I can't believe it 3 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment