Wednesday, February 11

We Are Getting a HOUSE!!!!!

So lots as happened in the last week for us. Last Wednesday we
decided that we really wanted to pursue getting a house of our own. Well on Monday we found one we loved. We bid on it at like 4:00pm and by 8:30pm we heard back that we were getting us a house!!! So crazy. We are closing on March 2nd. So things are going really fast and crazy for us!! But we are so excited to have our very own house. That means I am not going to live with people other than my own family. I can go to the bathroom and not close the door! I can walk around in my towel! Or naked for that matter! Well maybe not that....I do have little kids that don't need to be traumatized. But you get the idea I am sure. We are just so excited right now. And I am sure everything will work out just fine. I am scared too. That is a lot of money buying a house. But I know that it will be so great!

So details on our house to be:
3 bedroom 1.5 bath and nothing has to be fixed in it! Mind you we will do somethings to it eventually but the house is in great condition. The Living Room and Dining Room has all refinished wood floors and trim. The Kitchen has all appliances included that are actually nice, money saver there! The bedrooms are all really good sized rooms. And Ikes room has pink carpet! He is really excited about that. He is no joke. The roof, water heater, furnace, and AC are all less then 5 years old! And it has AC we haven't ever had central air!!! And it has a nice back yard for my boys to play in! It is so great.....We can't wait till it is ours!!!!
March 2nd get her fast.......which really it will!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Owning a home is soooo much better than renting!!! You can be as noisy as you want :-) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Raychel! A house is so exciting and I can't wait for the house warming party to see the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete