Sunday, February 22

Trouble Makers

I have got some pretty creative thinking young boys. They are ALWAYS up to something at home. I never have a dual moment with my little guys. Now that Quilon is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up things are getting crazier and crazier. Quilon loves to follow Ike around and be right with his brother in almost everything. They are pretty cute together these days even if that means they are up to no good.


Ike loves pistachios (thanks to Grams) and taking pictures with his camera. What a great self portrait he took!



Quilon now has four teeth and working on growing more. He is drooling like a leaky faucet these days. He has also found the toilet paper. Whenever I can't find him because he has crawled off somewhere I always find him in the bathroom.



Ike made a trail of snacks for Q to follow....kind of like ET and Eliot. Well this ET did not follow. Q just stared at him like he was crazy for putting all of his snacks on the floor.

Oh the joys of having boys!! I LOVE it....they are so much fun.
(well most days)

No comments:

Post a Comment