Monday, March 23

I am finally posting pictures. It has been a long time. But I mean I have been a little busy......I did just move! Which by the way I will someday post pictures of my lovely home.
I can only do so much.


Ike played out in the snow as much as he could. (Which wasn't to often...it gets freakin cold here in Minnesota)
Q got to go out a couple times too. He didn't care for it that much.


But now it is spring and we have had some amazing weather!!!!
Quilon loved the swing. And just being outside in general.



Quilon has discovered a few things.....The dishwasher and small spaces.
He enjoys the dishwasher more for the splashing of water.
(As you can see by his shirt)
The small spaces he gets stuck then mad.


Ike went to the dentist for the first time. He did pretty good. And he did even better once he saw he was getting a new green toothbrush. I mean really who wouldn't???


Ike being serious....more than likely watching Curious George.



Ike lined up the coke bottles. I was some what shocked he didn't try to bowl with them.
I really enjoy Coke from a glass bottle. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! I miss you guys! Those boys are growing!!!

    ReplyDelete