Wednesday, October 21

The Ball


When we got our new home we needed to get a new vacuum. Well it was a tough decision for me to decided what I should do. That might not be that big a deal for some of you. However I am a little obsessed with vacuuming. Like vacuuming once if not twice everyday.

Well when shopping for the big purchase I wanted to make sure I was not buying based on a name but rather the actual quality of the vacuum. I really wanted the Dyson Ball. But was afraid that I was buying for the name. But boy was I ever wrong.

The Dyson Ball is the best sucker around! Not only does it pick up all the dirt that my hoodlums create, it is so easy to move around objects in my house. The commercials that you might have seen for it are so true. No dramatization what so ever. It is also very light weight to take up and down the stairs. And even lighter if you happen to have a big burley man to carry it up the stairs for you! Everything on it can be cleaned off with water. And you don't ever have to buy filters for it. Just wash them with water.

You'll might find it odd that I am writing about my vacuum. But if you had one and enjoyed it as much as I you would totally write about it too!