Sunday, September 11

I think I want a Sister Wife

Have you ever seen the show SisterWives on TLC? It is slightly disturbing to me however, so intriguing. I don't have TLC however I find the episodes online at random places to watch it. If you don't know about the show or what a sister wife is, it is a about a guy and his four wives. The wives call each other sister wives. And yes the guy has FOUR wives. They are FLDS that believe in polygamy, obviously, hence the FOUR wives!

If you were to ever run into one of these gals (you know when you head to Vegas) you would never know that they live an out there odd lifestyle. They on the outside appear totally normal. They aren't like the chicks that Warren Jeffs had.

These women help each other out, with all sorts of things. They help each other with their kids, the cooking, the cleaning, whatever. They have separate homes but yet help each other greatly. It is an automatic support system. And that is what I think would be great. I don't want to share my husband. He doesn't need to be sleeping in any other chicks bed, if you get my drift. I just want the extra wife, or friend helper.

I am not saying I want a friend. I have friends. But not ones that live with me or pretty darn close like next door. And I don't have friends that we share the responsibilities with. How great would it be if I was watching all the kids while the other 'wife' was doing the grocery shopping? Or the cooking or the laundry or vice versa.

Maybe I don't necessarily want a sister wife.....maybe I should join a commune!? (once again, not one of those crazy ones that share spouses. Just responsibilities!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment