Friday, January 30

Do You Wanna Play

I got this neat lil game from a friend. She gave me the letter T so we will see how well I do.

Rules: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...

1) Television - What did people do before it?!?! I mean with out shows like LOST, House and Bones what did they do to entertain themselves. And reality TV shows....how great they are.

2) Telephone - Well Cell Phones really. What can't you do with it? I love having the internet with me at all times, being able to call people where ever I am, and......

3) Texting - With averaging around 2000 a month I must say I LOVE that feature of my phone. It is such an easy way of quick communication.

4) Technology - Well without it no texting, no Facebook at the easy of my fingertips with my phone, no blogging!

5) Teaching - Really enjoyed being an EA at the school where I taught such great kids. But now I get to teach my own kiddos!! So fun watching Ikers learn new things all the time. I think his head might explode with all the new things he keeps learning. He even loves to 'play' school.

6) Toddlers - Well I can't really say that I love all toddlers. Just my own really....and sometimes that questionable.

7) Tea - Not just any tea but Sweet Tea.....from McDonalds or better yet Chick Fil A

8) Typing - How would I update people on the current happenings of my life? Or how would I ever be able to text?!?

9) Turtles - They are my favorite animals. Used to have some as pets. Now I hope to get two turtle tattoos with each of my kids names worked into the shell. And that leads me to number 10....

10) Tattoos - Yes I know that they are GREAT!!! I don't want crazy amounts but I do want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment