Tuesday, July 26

Break Time

Sometimes I need a break. A break from everything. Parenting, marriage, friendships and family. Is that possible? Not unless you die I guess and well I am not plaining that. Nor do I want that! But I am getting a slight parenting break for a week. The big boys are visiting Grams and Papa. I still have my fat baby with me. But he is the most easy going baby EVER! I have created a long list of things to do....we shall see if I complete the list. What's on my list you ask? Well let me share that with you.

1. Mop the floors
2. Clean the freezer
3. Clean the refrigerator
4. Dust the fans
5. Dust the shelves
6. Rearrange the playroom
7. Wash everyone's bedding
8. Watch Camp Rock 2
9. Clean the boys Room
10. Clean the bathroom
11. Blog 
12. Read a book
13. Finish Season 3 of 16 & Pregnant
14. Give Cooper a bath

I have half of my list already completed and the boys have only been gone one day! Ok I'm not gonna lie I might have started on my list the day before they left. It is way easier to clean while the big boys are not around. So I am going to take advantage of that time. However I am also going to use this time to watch me so great teeny bop tv. I love it! 

This is a much needed break.......

No comments:

Post a Comment