Monday, July 25

On A Mission

So I am out to prove my hubby wrong. We were talking the other night about things I can do for myself. No blue eyed boys. Just me. Tessa and I have done some photography classes and I loved that. But I want something a little more regular than that. So I suggested blogging again. I can use my blog as my outlet. My place to vent or praise about my life. Yes vent! It is not easy being a stay at home momma of 3 boys. However my lil Sethie doesn't have faith in me. So I am out to prove him wrong. He knows that I enjoy blogging but that I am rather busy. So we shall see what happens.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm experiencing this week just how crazy life is with 3 kids! You are my hero and I love you so much! Thanks for letting us have the big boys this week....but just so you know, I'm TIRED!

    ReplyDelete