Friday, July 29

I Paid For What?!

So I'm taking the train to Michigan tomorrow with the fat baby. Or at least I paid to take the train. I guess my train is running 6 hours behind so they are providing a bus to Chicago so I can make my connecting train to my final destination in Michigan.

I am thankful for the provided bus. However, I am pretty sure I could have bought a bus ticket if that is what I wanted to take. But I didn't want to. I wanted the train. I could have walked around with my baby, sat in the quiet cart so baby could move around some or just had tons of room at my seat. Well not now!

I hope fat baby and I still get a seat alone. Or the person next to me better love cute, fat, blue eyed babies! Oh I so hope Edison (aka fat baby) doesn't decide that tomorrow is the day to be crabby and spit up like crazy.

The train from Chicago to Dearborn, MI has a good chance of being delayed 60-90 minutes. That I was very aware of. It won't be the funnest getting there between 12:00am and 1:30am but I will at least have more room than a bus!

I am already a tad nervous traveling such a long period with a very active lil one. And this is just adding to the stress a little bit. I am sure it will be just fine but I needed to vent. And this is what my blog is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment