Thursday, July 28

Secret Crush

I am not really sure why but I just LOVE So You Think You Can Dance. And I know nothing about dance. Maybe because secretly I wish that I was able to dance. And I mean DANCE. These people make you cry at times with the stories they are telling with their movements. I have a list of favorite dancers that have been on the show and favorite routines that have been done. However none compare to the feelings I have for Sasha! I am not really sure why I love her. Maybe it was because of her relationship with her sister that she has. (Her sister also tried out but didn't make it on the show. I was really hoping tho!) But she is amazing. If you don't watch SYTYCD it is a good time to start just to watch her!

This is one of my favorites....Twitch is a past favorite too.

No comments:

Post a Comment