Tuesday, December 23

Crazy Times!!!

Crazy Times!!! I am so ready for life to slow down. Will that ever happen???? I have my doubts.

My Grandmother passed away on Thursday evening. She is celebrating Christmas with Jesus!!! I am ever so thankful that I got be with her for her last few moments. And very greatful that she got to see Quilon. That is what she wanted. I will miss her greatly.

I am in Michigan now. Got here on Monday...Wedding Time!!!! We hit the ground running and wont be stoping till who knows when. Reherseal was the evening we got in. Have done last minute wedding stuff yesterday and today. And more than likely tomorrow too.

Its Christmas Eve and we went to church....my dad's church had a nice service. My Aunt Carol came into town tonight and after the church service we all went home and just hung out.

Life is just been so crazy busy. And after my sisters wedding I am going back down to Alabama to help clean out my Grandmothers apartment. Then when I get back to Minnesota I have a wedding to attend. Then we will have Seth's family Christmas.

CRAZYNESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment