Thursday, December 11

The kids are gone butt.....

Usually I am all about my kids staying somewhere other than home with me. Like when they get to go to Michigan to see my parents or when they are staying at the in-laws because Seth has something great planed for us. Well Seth sure has something great planed....a minor surgery to fix his broken butt. (oh how funny it sounds) It is an out patient procedure butt the fact that he will have to be laid up for a week or two we figured the kids being away for the first couple days would be best. Plus I am working all weekend at the hospital which means overnights for me. And I would like a few hours of sleep each day if possible. I am not super woman to were I can care for my two lil guys and a broken husband. Well after the surgery he will be fixed just REALLY sore. Poor guy!

1 comment:

  1. You don't really need to make him the butt of all jokes...oh wait there's another one. :)

    ReplyDelete