Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day

So today is my 3rd Mother's Day. And Ikers did a really cute story about me in his preschool class at church. I figured I would share with you all......

"My moms name is Raychel
She has purple hair, green eyes,
is three-four feet tall and weighs four pounds.
Her favorite food is bananas.
My mom works at the hospital and
at her job cleans up.
At home my mom paints.
For her hobby she likes to play outside
an relax, she takes a nap.
My mo likes to watch cartoons on T.V.
and listen to "Elmo's World" music.
My mom can do many things-
she's best at food.
My mom is as pretty as a mommy.
My mom is smart. She even knows how to clean,
I make mom happy by cleaning.
My mom is so special.
O love her because she is happy."

Oh my life trough the eyes of my 3 year old. He is to funny and sweet. I just love him to death.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have purple hair and weigh four lbs!? I am so jealous! That is too funny to hear what he thinks and how he sees things:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, It is great how Ike knows how much you love to clean!!! :)
    How special to be a mom and have precious moments like those! (not cleaning, but mommy moments)

    ReplyDelete