Wednesday, May 13

Just 3 More!

I can't wait. Only 3 more night sleeps and they are gone. For 11 days. My kids will be with my parents in Michigan. I am so excited to have this long break. That's 11 days that I don't have to yell "Quilon Paul NO!" 11 days that I don't have to pick up random things picked from anywhere my 10 months old chubby little hands got a hold of. 11 days of not having to her "MOM my nose running!!!" 11 days of not having to say " Well what can you do about that?"

Can you tell I am excited?!?! I am!!! I have so many things that I want to get done. Will they or not is something totally different. I want to sleep in till like I don't know 8. I want to clean my floors. I am not a huge fan of drool streaked floors. I want to read. And not children books. Seth and I are going to sand the floor to the boys room and hopefully get that all finished. I want to just enjoy Seth. And not have to share him with 2 other lil boys. I just can't wait!

I will miss my boys. I will miss not getting nose rubs before bed time. I will miss hearing Ikers come into our room to wake us up and tell us its light out. I will miss there big blue eyes with big smiles. I will miss the boys playing fighting together. I really do hope that I can make it the whole 11 days.

Oh I am sure I can....I just hope my family can. Good luck guys!!!!

1 comment: