Saturday, May 30

Work Project

So while my boys were off to Michigan, Seth and I had a little project to complete. Well it wasn't little at ALL. We were so busy that we really didn't have time to miss our kiddos. Which I guess is okay because I would have been going crazy otherwise. So here are some pictures that show all that we did.


The floors are all sanded and ready for stain. And I just want to add that I did 90% of the sanding. Seth did the edges but I did the main part. (I am a little proud of myself about that)


Quilon's Side of the room


Ike's new bed that he just loves! All it needs now is a ladder



Seth's mom painted their names above their beds.


And they of course match the whole theme of the room.

There is an old chimney that is boxed in and Rosetta, Seth's mom, is going to paint a tree on it. I can't wait for that to be done too. I am very proud of this room that Seth and I did. We had such a good week working on it together. We spent many nights up till 1 or 2 in the morning. Sometimes even longer. But it was so worth it. The room looks great and we had a good time doing it!

What project will be next????

1 comment:

  1. love love love the bedroom, oh my soooo cute! The floor looks great and the rug is soooo cute, I love Ike's bed! The whole thing is amazing. Great job you guys!

    ReplyDelete