Sunday, May 17

Well my 11 days is already down to 10. I survived my first day with out my boys. I really hope that I can make it the rest of the time. While I have all this to do stuff I have created a to do list. I really hope that I can get some of it done...We shall see! So here is my to do list. I am so sure you want to know what I am hoping to be doing!!!
  • Spend Time with MY Sethie
  • Sleep In
  • CLEAN(and I don't mean straighten and have things organized I mean CLEAN)
  • Go on a date with MY Sethie
  • Do Nothing(Well that I did today but I think I need to do it again)
  • Refinish the floor in the boys room
  • Maybe some painting(Maybe a room or a Dresser)
  • Hang out with MY Seth

I don't care if I get to some of the things on my list but I am sure you can tell which ones I am really hoping for!

1 comment: