Friday, May 1

I'm 10 Months Old Already!!!


Can you believe that I am 10 months old now?!?! I know mama can't/won't believe it. Yesterday all she kept saying was "My baby is looking like a lil man." Well what does she expect that I am going to stay little forever. I think not!! If I were to stay small forever how would I ever bet my brother up! That would totally not be fair if he only gets to attack me. I want my turn!!!!

Now that I am 10 months old I am doing a lot of different things now. I have been crawling for a while now and almost able to walk. I love it when I am standing all by myself and act like I might take a step then I don't....Mom gets so excited but then I just trick her buy sitting back down. It is so funny...I wish you guys could all see it.

Mom keeps trying to teach me these signs for talking with her, like more, please, eat, milk and I am sure there are others. I refuse to do them. I can communicate just well thank you! I know how to squeal, yell and cry. What more does she need?!? It is really annoying when my brother Ike starts showing me too. I thought he was supposed to be on my side! What is up with that?

Mom keeps telling me that I will soon not be able to drink from a bottle anymore. I drink from the sippy cup and will eat the foods that she eats. But that bottle is my favorite. If the bottle works so great for me why change things up. She is always complaining about how fast time is going and how I am growing up so fast. She can just let me keep that bottle and I can still be like a baby.

I think it is so funny when I take a toy away from my brother Ike. I just laugh away when he is crying about something. Is that mean of me? Well he does take my things and then I cry so I guess it is far. But mom will always come to my rescue when I am crying. Not so much for Ike though. She says something along the facts that I don't know what I am doing and Ike does so he can just deal with it. Yeah I know what I am doing. But I love having that women wrapped around my finger. It is great!!!

Life is pretty easy for me these days. I am starting to slow be able to defend myself from my brother...which is needed. I can move all over the place. Which means I get into everything....it is great watching my mama freak out about the mess I am making. But I sure do love her. And my daddy too. I can say da da. Which makes mama mad cuz I won't say her name. I also say Ike. Life is pretty great. I get whatever I want right now.....how great is that.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry ma ma. He won't say Mark either. Though I hear Glady said Mark once but still won't say it to me.
    He is getting so big and it's fun to watch him grow up. They learn so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so handsome! And looks so, so much like Ike!! Oh my goodness! What fun to watch them grow and learn....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! you little man is getting so big!! So, is Ike! I can't believe how old he is and what that kids says! How is it working out with them sharing a room??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you know how to write through Q's eyes so well because your a little snotty sib! :-) That was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete