Sunday, November 30

Changes n' Cuteness

Quilon can roll over!!! He has been trying for some time now but on Monday he finally did it. The first couple of time it took him quit a long time to do it. He would get on his side then just lay there for a little bit (like 3 minutes) then he would roll the rest of the way over. It was a big work out for him and he needed to rest half way through. Now he is rolling with ease, at least from his belly to his back. Q can almost roll from his back onto his belly. I am guessing in the next couple of days now. He is also getting on all fours every now and then to. He will be taking off on me soon. Not only is Quilon on the move he is getting two teeth in. He will soon be able to protect himself from his brother and move away from him!

Ike is my little GQ man. I bought him this little sweater vest the other day at Target, on clearance of course. The next day I was going through Ike's hat and mittens and found all these matching things for winter. I had forgotten all about this matching set, scarf, hat and gloves. And it goes so perfectly with his new sweater vest!!

2 comments: