Saturday, November 8

Ike turned 3!!!

Can you believe that Ike is 3 years old now!!! WOW time flies by. Last night we had a birthday party. Auntie Mel, Uncle Bobby, Jill (Ike's girlfriend), and Adam (Jill's husband) all came from Michigan to celebrate with us. Lots of other friends came to the party too. It was really nice. Ike was so excited and had a good time. I still have a hard time believing that I am a mother of a 3 year old let alone a mother of two. I don't now what I would do if Ike weren't in our lives. He is such a blessing to us. He is so sweet and cute and makes us laugh so much. Oh the joys of my lil Ikers.

It was a Cars themed party
Ikes favorite movie

Blowing out the candles with a little help from Molly

Bryan, Ike's best bud, helping Ike open his many many gifts

1 comment:

  1. That cake is amazing!!! It was so much fun to be there and see all of you. You are such a great lil family. I also love that you are so real about everything concerning your family and how hard, but yet what a blessing it can be! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete