Tuesday, January 27

Frustrations.....

So I am trying to change my Blogs look. But it is so frustrating. I have no clue what I am doing. I googled Blogger Templates and found tons of different ones. So hard to choose. However some of them didn't fit all the stuff correctly like the date. And do you think I know how to fix that.....yeah right! Well I have finally picked this new look. Yet there are "links" that go nowhere....why you ask.....well I have no clue how to do anything to it! I need help with my blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could help you... I just mess w/ stuff til I get it... or make Matt help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raychel...check out this awesome site http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/index.php
    There are alot of fun free things to add to blogs. I haven't got a chance to play with it yet, but I can't wait! :) I love your blogs new look though! - Jess :)

    ReplyDelete