Friday, January 23

Ike got a camera for Christmas this year. It is a digital camera that you look at the screen and take a picture of whatever you see. Well Ike insits that he has to look thru the eye holes. Well as you can see of the picture of him taking pictures he tends to look down. So the pictures he takes are great. They mostly are of peoples feet or what Ike sees at eye level. And well a 3 year olds eye level isn't anything great to look at.....so needless to say good pictures that come from the photo taker Ike are very few and far between!


Look at those pearly whites!!! So far there are two in there but more are coming. The poor guy is still drooling like crazy all over me! I am not a fan of wearing baby droll ALL the time. I think that Q is getting his top teeth in now....his gums are so swollen. But he is still happy as can be!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to read your blog because my laptop has been "out of order" for over a week. I was glad to finally get to catch up on your blog. Those little boys are growing up so fast! I remember when Q was just a day old..... what happenend!?!? He's still CUTE though! Glad he's easy and doing better w/ sleeping!

    ReplyDelete