Saturday, January 24

Hot Water

Have you ever been with out hot water....and I'm not talking no hot water because you are in a foreign country or camping or anything like that. I am talking no hot water cuz the water heater is broken and not fixed hot water. Well IT SUCKS!!!

I never realized how much I use hot water on a daily basis. For starters I really like hot showers and I mean hot hot water that turns you red....hot water. Then in case you didn't know I have two little ones that need hot water for things like baths, bottles, washing hands. Washing hands in cold water is as good as a rain parka in a hurricane. Its no good! I even heated water on the stove to do some dishes the other day. I felt like I should have no electricity and use a wood stove. It is the 21st century and well that is how I live. And it is a good thing I do live in the 21st century because I have a working microwave to heat bottles in. And water too for that matter.

And back to the washing hands thing.....Ike is 3. He is messy and gross and 3 years old. Hot water is a must for him.


I got to take a somewhat warm shower today at home but it wasn't HOT. Oh how I long for hot water just running out of the faucets continuously. Well not really cuz that is not really a smart idea but I think you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment