Tuesday, January 27

Recycling

So I am not what they call Green or anything. Not even close. However, I am all about recycling. I try to recycle every little think that I can. When ever I empty something I am always asking whomever is by me if I can recycle what I just emptied. Like are dryer sheets recycable...are they paper? Even Ike gets into recycling. He loves putting the stuff in the correct bins. I love it!!! But you know what gets me.....that Winona, and from what I know about recycling (which isn't much), doesn't recycle half the things that products are put in! Plastics being my big complaint.

Quilon is now eating food and well I don't make my own baby food....that would require me to grow my own veggies and own a food processor. And well I don't have/do either. So I buy Quilons food. And did you know that those stupid plastic containers aren't recyclable. So I will spend the little extra money to buy the glass jar ones.

But it just irks me that companies still use plastics that aren't as commonly recycled by most cities. Mind you I do get that some things can't all be in the same containers cuz of what they are made up and what not. But I am trying to do my one little duty at saving our earth and I can't do it so well half the time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I give you the letter T.

    I like your blog's new look.

    ReplyDelete