Thursday, January 15

So this afternoon Ike was helping me put the dishes away from the dishwasher....a typical chore for him to do. He usually will take all the bottles and put them back together for me. I went to tend to the baby seeing how we left him in the other room and Quilon was now upset to be all alone. I told ike to finsih the bottles then we would put them way when he is done.


Conversation that followed me leaving:
Ike "Mama dese boddles are killin me!"

Me "What do you mean they are killin you?"

Ike "They just not working out"

Me "Well they just have to be put together buddy"

Ike "Yeah but they killin me they won't go togeder!"
"They are just killin me! I can't do it."


Needless to say he obviously hears what I say. I often tell him he is Killin Me with his crazy doings. Oh how little ears pick up on so much. I must watch what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment