Saturday, January 3

Home Sweet Home

AHHHH!!! I am home!!! It has been a really crazy two weeks. With great sadness and and happiness all together.

My Grandmother passed away on Thursday December 18th. So we had some emotional and crazy busy days ahead of us as we had to try to get as much done as possible.

We flew home on Monday and on Friday (the day after Christmas) my sister was getting married!!!! What a beautiful wedding it was...and so much fun!

Sunday my mom, dad, Quilon, and I all headed back to Alabama to clean out my Grandmothers apartment. That was some what emotional and fun in an odd way. We found boxes upon boxes of photos, plastic bags stuffed in the randomest places, and tissues in anything with a pocket!

Friday I flew home!!! I was so ready to be home.....it had been over two weeks since I slept in my own bed! It was great.

Quilon was such a good lil traveler. He only fussed whem hungry but who doesn't. He got his first two teeth in while gone. Both on the bottom. He is getting ready to defend himself from his brother. Quilon is almost able to crawl too. Once again getting ready to defend/run from Ikers.

I missed Seth and Ikers more than I ever could have thought. Mind you the week I was at my parents for my sisters wedding it didn't really seem like I saw them that much. So when I saw them last night it was so GREAT!!!!

It is good to be home again.........

3 comments:

  1. And it's good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got back safe and sound! I can NOT believe that Q is getting teeth and going to be cralwing...!?!? What are you doing, feeding hime!? It's sad he can't stay small:-( Glad all went well and you're home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your home with your family...but I wish your home was here :-)

    ReplyDelete